I'm just a man seeking God's face...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

After Thoughts...Gift Exchange

Sorry I don't have anything hugely spiritual here. We just got done with our 80's White Elephant Gift Exchange (Yes, for you older readers and by that I mean anyone over the age of 30, I did say 80's). We, well some more than others dressed up in their best 80's outfit (sorry, can't find my download cord to get the pics of the camera, they'll come tomorrow). See we had a huge winter storm come through our area in December so we had to cancel our gift exchange and I got to thinking, why cancel, just reschedule!

We had a lot of fun...candy, cookies, pop and presents usually do that for teens. I was a great chance to let the teens be teens, to laugh and have some fun. It's hard for me to understand that the only ones who were alive in the 80's were the leaders, non of the kids were born yet, yikes where does time go.

Any who, it feels good to get back into the grove of things from being off for a few weeks. I can't wait to see what God does in their live.

Have a great week,
Pastor Scott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish I coulda been there. Sounds fun!
I am definitely a child of the 80s!!!