I'm just a man seeking God's face...

Monday, August 27, 2007

Let the Blogging begin!!!


Well, the time is finally here. Let the Blogs begin!


So, what's the big deal about blogging? This is a way to share thoughts, ideas and whatever else comes to mind. It will also be a spot to inform students, parents and the community about what is happening in the youth ministries at Dallas Alliance Church here in Dallas, Oregon.


I hope you enjoy the rants and raves of a youth pastor who doesn't have all the answers, but does know the Creator of the universe who does have the answers. I love to be asked the tough questions and try not to hide behind any pat answers. I will do my best to honor my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and what he did on the cross for all of us.


In Christ,

Pastor Scott

No comments: